We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A long adventure

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
A long adventure

I am planning to fly into Paris, take a train from Paris to Limoges with a possible stop to Bordeaux and then onto Bilbao Spain into Madrid. I can get from Pairs to Limoges with ease but finding train schedules for the rest of the journey is turning into a challenge.

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: A long adventure

I was going to rent the car but due t o the large deposit I was going to have to make becaue of my check card I just took the bus for four euros round trip. it was a great amount of time inbetween the time it dropped off and the time it picked back up so I was able to ejpoy myself. The only setbacks was the sixty bucks I had to eat because I prepaid my car and I never made it to Belgnac. Still a wonderful day in French country is nothing to complain about.

12. Re: A long adventure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, May 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Limoges