We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Uzes

uk
1 post
2 reviews
Parking in Uzes

We are visiting Uzes Wed 13 to Sun 17 May 2009 and have found accommodation in town centre with no parking. Can anyone suggest safe town center parking and how much will it cost?

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
25,492 posts
2 reviews
6 helpful votes
1. Re: Parking in Uzes

Of the few times I have driven into Uzès, I have never found parking to be much of a problem, except perhaps on market day mornings (Wednesday and Saturday), nor do I recall seeing any commercial parking facilities which admittedly does not mean that they do not exist.

You might contact the individual with whom you have accommodations and specifically inquire but in May, one might expect Uzès to be relatively quiet.

Ireland
Level Contributor
916 posts
32 reviews
25 helpful votes
2. Re: Parking in Uzes

Hi,

There is a public underground car park. I cant advise on any rates though. Street parking is available on most streets too. B

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
103,383 posts
17 reviews
18 helpful votes
3. Re: Parking in Uzes

There is an underground car park that always seems to have spaces, even on market day. There are also a number of parking lots around the edge of the pedestrianised town centre.

4. Re: Parking in Uzes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, November 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Uzes