We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nimes to Uzes

Dublin
Level Contributor
201 posts
46 reviews
69 helpful votes
Nimes to Uzes

Hi, I have two queries so am posting them separately to avoid confusion (for myself!) I have a wedding to get to in September and will be flying into Nimes. Looking to find out how easy it is by public transport from the airport to Uzes. How frequent trains/buses are, cost, etc. Also roughly how much it would cost in a taxi. Thanks for your help!

Uzes, France
Level Contributor
25 posts
54 reviews
53 helpful votes
1. Re: Nimes to Uzes

Probably too late for you but public transport is not easy - infrequent tedious bus. via Nimes city. Taxi is about 90 euros one way. Rent a car!

London
Level Contributor
229 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Nimes to Uzes

Hi there, I didn't think the taxi was as expensive as that. From Nimes railway station to Uzes it is €40 - is it really that much more from the airport? I haven't taken a taxi from the airport myself yet but as I don't drive I will probably have to one day when I can't get anyone to come pick me up. I can give you the phone numbers of a couple of taxi companies in Uzes if you like and you can ask them how much they would charge to come collect you.

London
Level Contributor
229 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
3. Re: Nimes to Uzes

Oops sorry - just noticed the date on your post - really not much use to you now. If you are still around please let me know how much the taxi cost you in the end.

Thanks

4. Re: Nimes to Uzes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, October 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Uzes