We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perpignan in the New Year

Which Perpignan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
1 post
Save Topic
Perpignan in the New Year

I'll be in P for the New Year and am looking for a 3-5 star hotel in the city centre to stay in? Can anyone recommend one?

One other thing, at some point I will need to get from Perpignan (possibly airport) to Girona, are there buses that go regularly?

And finally is there anything that is absolutely vital to see in the area (I will have a car)?

oh and what's the weather like?

Ta

Illegal

Perpignan (Maury...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Perpignan in the New Year

Hotel de la Loge is very central.

Watch the hotel parking charges - about EUR 8 per night which is rarely highlighted 'til you are checking out.

You should be able to get to Girona on the train. If nothing else, the timetables are much easier to research.

Depends how far you want to go. I've a big list of local places on www.personallychosen.com/pyrenees . Nothing spectacular to see in Perpignan itself but within about 30 minutes there's Queribus Castle where the Cathars made their last stand, about an hour is Villefranche-de-Conflent (a fortified town and castle) or if you fancy the scenery, there's a lovely coastal drive down to Port Bou in Spain.

Since there's 300+ days of sun around here, it's usually bright enough in January. If it's sunny and not windy, it's quite warm. With the wind, seriously chilly.

Arnold

Get answers to your questions about Perpignan