We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bullfights, September, Nimes, tickets

Which Nimes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ithaca, New York
Level Contributor
679 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Bullfights, September, Nimes, tickets

Hello,

I see that there will be bullfights during the week of September 14, and our group is interested in attending.

We are happy to buy tickets on the same day or when we arrive, but I would like to know if these events are something that might sell out, or should we try to arrange in advance? Any idea of price range? We don't mind sitting high up or in cheaper seats.

I know that in Cordoba, Spain we were able to buy same-day tickets during the May Feria there, and are hoping for the same here.

Thanks,

Wall, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
57 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bullfights, September, Nimes, tickets

I bought online when they went on sale mid August. When I bought them they had been on sale for 2 days and the Friday night and Sunday night had both sold out.

In the May feria you can usually get some on the day but you do have to sit very high up in the arena. You will need a very good head for hights.

If you go to the arena they will direct you to the box office.

Ithaca, New York
Level Contributor
679 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bullfights, September, Nimes, tickets

Thanks, I think we will try for the Sunday morning one if there are seats left. I was hoping that this would be the French style of bullfight, but apparently it is the Spanish style, which most of our group has seen. I did finally get a copy of the Feria schedule from the NImes tourist office. Looks like a great festival!

OttoCal

3. Re: Bullfights, September, Nimes, tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, September 07, 2009