We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montpellier language schools

Which Montpellier hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
39 reviews
Save Topic
Montpellier language schools

I'm a serious language student looking for a good school in this (great) town. I've looked at Accent Francais as well as Institute Linguistique Adnet, and would be interested in knowing about other readers' experiences with either of them. Also about their views on a place to stay -- I'm a very independent traveller used to living on my own, but want to immerse myself in French as much as possible. Views?

England
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Montpellier language schools

Hi

I too am a serious French student.I have looked at Accent Francais in some depth and they seem like a good option for me. As for accomodation they have done rather a good deal with a local aparthotel which, on here at least, appears to have good reviews.

Whilst in Paris last year on my language course I stayed at Citadines....great if, like me you are an indepedent sort! However this year I'm thinking about staying with a family...but for two weeks..I'm sure if it might just be too much..? Great to hear you final thoughts and conclusions!

Toronto
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Montpellier language schools

Go to Fr embassy/Consulat - get pamphlet

on "stage" offered by French Universities during the summer

ALL universities offer summer language programs - it is simply the best

Been ther, Done that, Got the T shirt