We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental outside of Montpellier City

Gothenburg, Sweden
1 post
Save Topic
Rental outside of Montpellier City

I´m moving to the area around Montpellier in just a short while, and I´m searching for a rental - as in renting a room or part of a house - outside the city, preferably in the countryside. The ideal deal would be to find a couple or family with a house "too big" for them and - more importantly - living close to nature and away from the busy life

I´m planning to stay in France for a long while, so I´m not particurlary interested in the traditional "holiday"-rentals with prices rocketing way too high than I´m prepared to pay. Does anyone reading this know of a way to get in contact with people offering accomodations of this sort? I´ve checked out "MetroRoommates" with various, and quite costly, success.

Anyone? Got my suitcases packed and I´m so ready to leave god-forsaken, no summer, Scandinavia!

Thanks, mates!

Montpellier, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Montpellier
Level Contributor
2,127 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental outside of Montpellier City

Hi

I'd try here http://the-languedoc-page.com/forum

It is an anglophone forum for Languedoc used by expats and 2nd home owners.

There are several Scandinavian users, and I used to live in Ljungskile !

Peter

Edited: 4:50 pm, March 18, 2011
2. Re: Rental outside of Montpellier City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, October 27, 2012