We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Shuttle Bus

Anglesey
4 posts
Save Topic
Airport Shuttle Bus

I am arriving at Carcassonne Airport next Sunday at 14:55 hours.

Please tell me if the shuttle bus runs on Sundays, and if not, what's the cheapest way to get to the town centre.

Gwyn.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,966 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Shuttle Bus

The airport website has a timetable which indicates that the airport shuttle operates directly to connect with Ryanair flights and several are marked as running on Sundays.

http://www.carcassonne.aeroport.fr/uk/

Anglesey
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Shuttle Bus

Thank you 'Cubsor'.

Gwyn

Australia
Level Contributor
1,801 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Shuttle Bus

or it is about ten euros in a taxi.

Vicolivia

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Dublin
Level Contributor
4,694 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Shuttle Bus

Whereabouts in the town centre does the shuttle bus stop and do I return to the airport from the same location.

Thanks

London/Carcassonne
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Shuttle Bus

Taxis as stated cost about 10 Euros and save a lot of time they take a direct route(unless you are really unlucky!) and oviously drop you exactly where you want. The bonus with the airport bus is that the 5 Euro ticket is valid all day assuming they have services running. So you can go from the town centre up to la cite if you don't fancy the walk after you've settled in.

Bob.

6. Re: Airport Shuttle Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, September 06, 2009