We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris hotel to Versailles

Which Versailles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newport, Rhode...
1 post
Save Topic
Paris hotel to Versailles

My husband and I are planning a day trip from Paris to Versailles on a Sunday in mid November.

We are debating on a tour vs. train. Can anyone recommend a good small tour company that would pick us up at our hotel in Paris. Know it will be expensive. Most have said that train is best but we will have to make connections. I really want to explore all options. Thanks!

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
623 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris hotel to Versailles

no need at all to take a tour . it's better to do it on your own . tours will make things easier for you at tickets sales points , but it's better to be free to do it alone . stop where you want , quickly where you want , relax when you want ............ and give time to what interests you more without being bound to a group's schedule .

2. Re: Paris hotel to Versailles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 12, 2014