We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Versailles tickets in advance

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
225 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Versailles tickets in advance

I would like to buy a Passport Versailles ticket for December, but could not seem to do that on their official website. Does anyone know if perhaps I have tried to buy them, too far in advance? I appreciate any help.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
225 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Versailles tickets in advance

Don't worry guys, I received my answer from the official website. I was trying too early to buy.

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
2 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Versailles tickets in advance

I also would like to purchase Versailles tickets for a December date. When I enter the date, it adds "9 a.m." to the ticket. Is it a timed entry? Or can we go at anytime on our ticket date? Thank you.

Edited: 8:11 pm, October 11, 2013
3. Re: Versailles tickets in advance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 13, 2014