We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Versailles by Paris Museum Pass

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
140 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Versailles by Paris Museum Pass

Hi!!

We are planning to visit Versailles on this July. We will be having our Paris Museum Pass. Please help me to know whether the entire Chateau de Versailles is included in Paris Museum Pass?

Does it also includes "Grand Trianon , Marie-Antoinette Estate, Gardens & Musical Fountain Show"?

Cheers!!!!

Alaska
Level Contributor
820 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Versailles by Paris Museum Pass

The Paris Museum pass website states that the Grand Trianon, Estate, and gardens are included, but the fountain show is not. I would encourage you to look at the details on the website.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Versailles by Paris Museum Pass

I am visiting in June and plan to get the pass as well. The best is to check on the pass website and talk to conceirge via chat. i did that because I can't decide between 3 day pass ( which only gives you museums for 2 days plus Lauvre and cruise on the extra day ) or 4 day pass, which I don't really need because I will be leaving Paris 4th day morning in the rental car and first stop is Versailles, where I would like to rent bikes and see gardens. There was old post from 2011 about bike rentals, does anyone have new info??

3. Re: Versailles by Paris Museum Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 03, 2014