We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fountains Show in April

Miami, FL
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Topic
Fountains Show in April

Does anyone know what dates the Fountains shows will start in the gardens for April 2013? I looked on the official website, but it does not say when in April it will start, nor does it say what days it will run. Is it still Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday?

Stockport, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fountains Show in April

I'm interested too if anyone knows also how much the cost is on top of the normal ticket price( think its £12.80) to the palace & gardens - saw on a website they charge the extra on Sat and Sun for the fountain display

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
513 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fountains Show in April

Humm can't tell you exactly but we will be in the area in early May and upon my last research of their website it appears to not start up until sometime after May 9'th maybe June.

I do know that it is in their website along witht he extra charges for fountain days. Just need to scour their site

San Diego
Level Contributor
2,404 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fountains Show in April

We were there the first weekend of April this past year and the fountains were running. I can't remember off-hand the price, but will see if I can find it in my notes.

Miami, FL
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fountains Show in April

Thank you for letting me know. That gives me hope :o)

San Diego
Level Contributor
2,404 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fountains Show in April

I'm sorry, I don't see the price anywhere in my notes. From memory, I *think* the total price with fountains was 25 euros, and maybe 18 without the fountains? Something like that.

This past year, April 1st was a Sunday and the fountains were running the Sat before (March 31), so at least last year they were open all of April. I think you will be good to go!

6. Re: Fountains Show in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 19, 2014