We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

babysitters in Versailles

Auckland, Nz
Level Contributor
3 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
babysitters in Versailles

hi! My husband and my 2 young sons (4yrs & 14months) are going to Versailles 28th May for the long weekend (and it's my birthday!). Does anyone know of babysitters in Versailles that will come to our hotel to look after the children for a couple of evenings? the hotel we are staying at does not offer this service and has not been able to make any suggestions. Thanks!

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
27,371 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: babysitters in Versailles

Could you not have a special night out back home, with a baby sitter you know and your children know?

I personally would be very wary about leaving my children in the care of someone recommended over the internet.

Auckland, Nz
Level Contributor
3 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: babysitters in Versailles

Thanks for your response. We've used professional babysitters/childminders abroad a few times and had good experiences.

3. Re: babysitters in Versailles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:29 am, November 18, 2010