We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets to Roland Garos

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
182 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Tickets to Roland Garos

I will be in Paris from May 24-29. I would love to spend a day at Roland Garos. Is it possible to get a single day ticket? How do I proceed and what do they cost?

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Skip-the-Line Admission...
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,279 Reviews
from $103.80*
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
10,053 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets to Roland Garos

Tickets went on sale for public on March 23rd and I doubt there is anything left, but you may check original Roland Garros website, which is the only legitimate French Tennis Federation website to sell individual tickets. There are 4 or 5 other re-sellers recognized by FFT, but selling packages only and very expensive.

www.rolandgarros.com/

There is re-sale platform at Roland Garros, that you have to register to, to get a chance of snapping something. Tickets are face value with additional administrative fee.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets to Roland Garos

I believe there is a re-sale platform that is up now on the Roland Garros site which you can get tickets at face value. Haven't checked it out yet, though after using the Euro Cup Re-Sale Platform to purchase tickets, I know you have to be near the computer for a good amount of time clicking refresh in hoping the days/matches you want pop up and then you have to act fast. The only other option is if you bought from a legitimate secondary market ticket site like StubHub or Viagogo, since at least both sites guarantee your purchase, so if there is anything wrong you would get a complete refund.

I've got tickets to the semis and Finals, though might look at maybe tickets for the Quarters as well if they become available on the re-sale platform.

Edited: 11:59 pm, April 16, 2016
3. Re: Tickets to Roland Garos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 18, 2017