We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets for Opera

Washington
Level Contributor
788 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Tickets for Opera

Hi,

We want to see inside architecture/ceiling of Opera. I know my dates to visit (14th October). Will it be good it book tickets now itself ?

I am checking this link - https:/… . Can somebody help me, if I am reaching to correct place ?

It gives me two options, which one should I select - Last admission at 4:30 PM and Last admission at 5:30 PM

Please suggest.

Regards

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets for Opera

If you select Last Admission at 5:30pm, the next page still comes up as Last Admission at 4:30 pm, so I don't think you have any choice but to make sure you enter before 4:30pm as the Opera closes at 5:00pm.

I think you might be allowed later entry if you have a guided tour (not sure about that, you'd have to check)

Portsmouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Portsmouth
Level Contributor
5,624 posts
2,205 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets for Opera

Yes, for the most time without rushing round I would choose the earlier visit. There is no public event taking place that evening according to the website though there may be rehearsals occurring.

Washington
Level Contributor
788 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tickets for Opera

But irrespective of whatever time I choose (4:30 or 5:30), if I buy it online now, I should be able to enter anytime of the day before evening. Am I correct ?

If that is case, should I buy it now, instead of buying it there ?

Washington
Level Contributor
788 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tickets for Opera

Guide please !!!

Washington DC
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tickets for Opera

Yes, it's for a certain date, you can enter when you wish that day. You CANNOT choose last admission at 5:30, that's only for months when they stay open later, which is July and August. You can't choose that for October.

6. Re: Tickets for Opera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 08, 2016