We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets for Eiffel Tower

UK
Level Contributor
643 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Tickets for Eiffel Tower

We're looking for tickets for the end of September and they seem to be all sold - does anyone know of a "third party" website that sells tickets?

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,280 Reviews
from $104.00*
New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,261 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets for Eiffel Tower

There are many third party "skip the line" tickets you can find easily with a web search, though prices tend to be exorbitant.

But, there are other options.

First, you can keep checking the official website for your dates as often additional tickets become available.

If you're fairly fit and don't mind a lot of stairs, you can plan to take the stairs to the second level and, once there, if you wish, purchase supplemental tickets to the summit.

You could check availability (via the official website) for the "Behind the Scenes" tour which (for not much more than lift tickets) will get you an underground tour, some history, and to the second level where, once again, if you wish, you can purchase tickets to the summit.

Many people have reported great success by arriving at the ticket offices 30-60 minute ahead of opening and not having to wait too long in line, versus later in the day when the wait can be a couple of hours or more.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
937 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets for Eiffel Tower

Here's the link for the Behind the Scene tour that djbooks mentioned - cultival.fr/en/visites/behind-the-scenes-of-…

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tickets for Eiffel Tower

You have to keep checking - I'm in the same boat as you. If I can't get them ahead of time, I plan to be at the ET before it opens. I had a 20 minute wait last time and that's doable.

Edited: 11:44 pm, July 29, 2014
DC
Level Contributor
299 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tickets for Eiffel Tower

I booked the behind the scenes tour listed above because I thought it skipped the lines. However, once I paid, the voucher reads "Please remind that Cultival does not have priority access to avoid queues." The good news is that the tickets are completely refundable up to 2 weeks out.

5. Re: Tickets for Eiffel Tower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 02, 2015