We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Directions from CdG to Ibis Styles then Aeroville

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Catalkoy
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Directions from CdG to Ibis Styles then Aeroville

Can someone please give a single first time traveller directions (in simple terms) to Ibis Styles from Terminal 1 CdG - then from Ibis Styles to Aeroville and back to Ibis Styles and also back from Aeroville to CdG.

Thanks from a worried parent !

Paris, France
Level Contributor
2,252 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Directions from CdG to Ibis Styles then Aeroville

There's an Ibis hotel right beside the RER CDG-1 stop inside the airport zone. What's the exact address of the hotel?

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
20,970 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Directions from CdG to Ibis Styles then Aeroville

There is shuttle service to this hotel directly from CDG. Some of the local hotels have eliminated the shuttle fees, some have not so I cannot say if there is a fee or not.

As far as reaching Aeroville, there is an Ibis which is just a short walk from there. I should imagine that the same shuttle services all hotels on the west side of CDG. You probably could hop the shuttle to the other Ibis and walk to Aeroville. The best solutions will be offered by the front desk personnel

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Directions from CdG to Ibis Styles then Aeroville

I didn't even know that they had opened an Ibis Styles at CDG so I had to look it up. As it turns out, there appear to be two of them there, and they should not be confused with Ibis Budget or Ibis, so I have no idea where you are actually staying.

For those who don't know, the Ibis hotels are color-coded: blue for Ibis Budget (the cheapest), red for Ibis (the standard Ibis) and green for Ibis styles (the higher quality Ibis). I kind of think it was a mistake for Accor to get rid of the Etap and All Seasons brands, because a lot of people are still confused.

Edit: sorry, I just checked again and I guess there is just one Ibis Styles (but there were 2 maps!), but it looks like it is in the Roissy Village hotel zone. There must be a bus that runs through there to useful places.

The Accor shuttles, which serve all of the Accor hotels, are free. I would ask at the hotel how to get to Aéroville from there, because there is supposedly an Aéroville shuttle at certain times, plus there are normal buses, but maybe a taxi would be better or maybe it is in walking distance.

Edited: 12:55 pm, April 08, 2014
4. Re: Directions from CdG to Ibis Styles then Aeroville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 10, 2015