We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone booked with Anoma.com website for a hotel?

Level Contributor
437 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone booked with Anoma.com website for a hotel?

Has anyone booked with Anoma.com website for a hotel? I was looking at the website and it includes a breakfast in the room rate which the hotel website does not...

Any problems anyone?

Hotel Monge
Hotel Monge
#3 of 1,814 hotels in Paris
Hotel Fabric
Hotel Fabric
#8 of 1,814 hotels in Paris
77 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
94,571 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone booked with Anoma.com website for a hotel?

There have been problems reported on a number of forums for different countries.

Level Contributor
437 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone booked with Anoma.com website for a hotel?

Thanks Sydneynick...it seemed a bit too good to be true -- lower price with breakfast included. I have not seen breakfast included for our dates (we're going in July) at any hotel. I appreciate the quick response.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,845 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone booked with Anoma.com website for a hotel?

If you are looking for a room in Paris... don't plan on eating at the hotel. The vast majority of hotel breakfasts are way overpriced and more often than not served in the basement. Really. You are much better off to leave the hotel and find a convivial nearby cafe where it will cost less and you get to watch Paris go by instead of sitting in 'la cave'. ;^)

Mentioned in this post
A Room in Paris
A Room in Paris
216 Reviews
Paris, France
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone booked with Anoma.com website for a hotel?

Reserve un hotel con Anoma, cometiendo un error en las fechas. El dinero me lo cobraron en el minuto. Me ha sido imposible ingresar a mi cuenta por la pagina Web (entrega error 500) para corregir el error. Tampoco se puede cancelar la reserva. Les he escrito varios email desde su Propia Web para solucionar este problema, y no me han respondido en varios días.

Espero tener una respuesta de ellos. Pero tengan cuidado pues la pagina web funciona muy mal

5. Re: Has anyone booked with Anoma.com website for a hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 pm, June 30, 2014

Consecon
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone booked with Anoma.com website for a hotel?

All Comfort Inns include breakfast in their rates, anywhere any date ! You are best to join their loyalty plan, right now two stays gets you a free stay...beat that !

Edited: 7:46 am, July 07, 2014
Consecon
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone booked with Anoma.com website for a hotel?

I have explored and drilled down in Anoma, they cannot be relied on for the correct rates in most cases

United States
Level Contributor
9,475 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone booked with Anoma.com website for a hotel?

If you like the hotel it never hurts to contact them directly and refer to the offer you saw. I have had hotels match the offer if not do better. Hotels generally prefer to take the booking directly avoiding payouts to third parties. I know nothing about Anoma so the offer may or may not be too good to be true. I would not take a chance booking with them just for a roll and coffee.

9. Re: Has anyone booked with Anoma.com website for a hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 pm, August 25, 2014

Adelaide, South...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone booked with Anoma.com website for a hotel?

Look at posts for olotels it is the same company

Reply to: Has anyone booked with Anoma.com website for a hotel?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted