We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bridal shop recommendation

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
657 posts
54 reviews
Bridal shop recommendation

We are excitedly preparing my sixth and husband's seventh trip to Paris. This time I have offered to buy my daughter-in-law's garter for her marriage to my son. Any ideas of where there are a couple of shops to start our search would be appreciated. We are staying in the 6th but are quite happy to go anywhere.

Thanks for any help.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
1. Re: Bridal shop recommendation

There are about 20 bridal shops clustered around the Barbès-Rochechouart metro station, on both boulevard de Magenta and rue du Faubourg Poisonnière.

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
657 posts
54 reviews
2. Re: Bridal shop recommendation

Thanks Kerouac. That sounds like a good starting spot and hopefully where we'll find something. Have to see if it's fits in with an area where we already have plans.

3. Re: Bridal shop recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, March 19, 2015