We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orly (South Terminal) to Bastille, how much by taxi?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seoul, South Korea
7 posts
Save Topic
Orly (South Terminal) to Bastille, how much by taxi?

Hi,

We arrive from Pisa at 22.35pm on Fri. 4th August at Orly, and I'm probably going to take a taxi from there to Bastille (11th Arr.) where we'll be staying.

Can anyone tell me how much I'd be likely to pay for that, and if the subway is a viable option at that time of night? Also, how far (time/distance) would be really helpful as I've no idea.

Thanks

Craig

Paris, France
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orly (South Terminal) to Bastille, how much by taxi?

The only viable subway option at that time is Orlyval+RERB+M°Line 1, and it's not really viable, in fact.

Taxi will be around 35 euros.

I think we should create once for all a clear inside page on taxi price to Paris - insisting on the fact that Paris is pretty compact and that the deviation of prices from the mean is minimal from Roissy, small from Orly.

cbinseoul, that's not at all directed to you - but browsing through the threads I found endless questions about taxi fares, with the same endless answer !

Paris, France
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orly (South Terminal) to Bastille, how much by taxi?

About what I wrote above : I know the variation of the prices may be very high due te traffic. When I wrote minimal standard deviation, that's for a given time of the day ( a Fri@10pm for example)

Seoul, South Korea
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Orly (South Terminal) to Bastille, how much by taxi?

Not a problem. In fact, I'd done some research of my own before posting here and the fee I saw a couple of times was 35 Euro. I thought I'd just post to see if there were any other views.