We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All help appreciated...thanks in advance

glasgow
Level Contributor
2,479 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
All help appreciated...thanks in advance

We're staying in Disneyland Paris, but plan to spend Saturday 16th January in Paris. I will buy in one day zone 1-5 ticket, leave DLP early to make the most of the day.

I have book the Eiffel tour tickets for 12 noon as not a lot of availability today when I bought them..

Questions....

What station do we get off at in Paris?

How do I get to Norte dame? Plan to go there first, then how do I get to the eiffle tower from there,?

In the afternoon, my daughter who study's fashion wants to see the Louis Vuitton store, tiffanys and Christian louboutin... I can just see her now posing for photos outside them!!

Are these stores near any tourist landmarks?

Don't want a rushed day, but we have did bus tours before so would like to use the metro or bus and have a steady pace... I appreciate saturday will be a busy day

Any help of suggestions of how to fill the day will be greatly appreciated...

Many thanks

Audrey

Arboretum du bois de Vincennes
Gardens, Parks, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Statue du capitaine Dreyfus
Monuments & Statues, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Galerie Colbert
Architectural Buildings, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Mark Hudson
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Augsburg, Germany
Level Contributor
871 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All help appreciated...thanks in advance

DLP => Notre Dame: RER A to Chatelet, then just a 5/10min walk, it is the easiest way.

You can also decide, in Chetelêt, to take the metro line 4 just for 1 station, getting off in Cité, then 2 min walk.

Notre Dame => Tour Eiffel

2 min walk from Notre Dame to "St Michel RER C", where you go to "Champs de Mars Tour Eiffel".. then 5 min walk.

easy ways.

Augsburg, Germany
Level Contributor
871 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All help appreciated...thanks in advance

Which Louis Vuitton?

You've one Avenue Montaigne, one in the Champs Elysées, and another one Place Saint Germain.

Champs Elysée is the most "touristy" one, and the most impressive by its size. But avenue Montaigne is probably the one where "quiet rich people" are going to shop...

Anyway, they're all in the center, all in tourist areas.

Edited: 1:40 pm, January 10, 2014
glasgow
Level Contributor
2,479 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All help appreciated...thanks in advance

Thanks Antonio, we're neither quiet or rich so Champs Élysées will be ideal, is that the large one on a corner?

Is it feasible just to spend the afternoon strolling around? Is there lots to see near that area?

Thanks again

Audrey

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
27,050 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All help appreciated...thanks in advance

well the Arc de Triomphe is nearby and you can take a detour across Pont Alexandre up towards Invalides from the Champs (near Clemenceau metro stop) This is a very lovely stroll.

glasgow
Level Contributor
2,479 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All help appreciated...thanks in advance

Thanks Janet

6. Re: All help appreciated...thanks in advance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 12, 2015