We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland in Paris Queries

UK
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Disneyland in Paris Queries

Hey guys,

going to Paris tommorow.

Wanted to know if there is a possiblity to get cheaper tickets to Disneyland Paris?

Also, Which park should i Visit?

What are the things that I absolutely have to do there?

From city centre how to get tp Disneyland Paris

Thanks a lot

Paris, France
Level Contributor
975 posts
316 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland in Paris Queries

You could have a look at this dedicated forum next door where there are already many answers to your questions: http://tinyurl.com/o3vajaj

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,884 posts
1,772 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland in Paris Queries

This link below might help for Disney Paris ticket deals. You might want to go to the official Disneyland Paris website to see if they have any offers for advanced purchases as well. They had 20% discount offer until recently because of their 20th birthday celebrations.

Its easy to get to Disneyland Paris by train and its something that we have done several times. Again I have posted a link.

If its your first visit then I would do the main Disney park.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g226865-i2224-k540…

parisbytrain.com/rer-train-paris-to-euro-dis…

3. Re: Disneyland in Paris Queries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 06, 2014