We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loire Valley Chateau Chambord

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gardendale, Alabama
Level Contributor
73 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
Loire Valley Chateau Chambord

Bonjour!

I am taking my daughter to Paris in September 2014. I would like to take her on a day trip to the Chateau of Chambord. I looked at tour prices and they are outrageous! Is there a way I can take a train to Blois or another train station that has a bus connection from the train station? I also need details like where to change trains and signage. Can anyone help me, please? Merci!

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
21,035 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Loire Valley Chateau Chambord

You are correct k2.

But inquiring about taxis when already given group travel options offered by tourist offices led to my suggesting an alternative which, while not the least expensive, was on a par with taxis and far more personalized.

Overall, the early morning TGV to Tours Centre and a follow-on mini bus tour would serve many tourists needs perfectly well.

Loire Valley
Level Contributor
6,881 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Loire Valley Chateau Chambord

K2. I take the Stella Artois line...

13. Re: Loire Valley Chateau Chambord

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 09, 2014