We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from orly to parc saint severin hotel sunday night

Aldershot, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
from orly to parc saint severin hotel sunday night

Hi ,

I will be flying into Orly with my 15 year old daughter. How can I get from orly airport (flight arrives 21.40 this sunday) to parc saint severin hotel.

transfer or metro?

thanks

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
85,256 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: from orly to parc saint severin hotel sunday night

Walk out of the terminal to the official taxi rank and take a taxi, costing around €30.

Aldershot, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: from orly to parc saint severin hotel sunday night

thank you. will I need to negotiate a price or is it set I wondered as it was evening if it would cost more

Paris, France
Level Contributor
975 posts
315 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: from orly to parc saint severin hotel sunday night

Taxis are metered, thus there's no need to negociate. There's indeed a Sunday and a night surcharges, but 30-35 € should be the final cost. Note that there's also a small surcharge for luggage after the 1st. More info here: taxisg7.com/faq-questions-and-answers-parisi…

You can have a cost estimate on this page: taxisg7.com/estimation-tarif-duree-course…

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
24,392 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: from orly to parc saint severin hotel sunday night

from Orly Taxi is almost always the best choice -- it would cost you about 23 Euro just to do the Orlyval/RER/Metro and then lug bags up and down stairs and walk to the hotel.

5. Re: from orly to parc saint severin hotel sunday night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 27, 2014