We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Violin

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Violin

Where can I buy a bow for my violin in Paris? How much would the price on it be approximately? (Not looking for anything too expensive btw)

England, United...
Level Contributor
4,095 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: Violin

www.allviolinshops.com/France/

Paris, France
Level Contributor
3,464 posts
2. Re: Violin

Head to rue de Rome; lots of choices for classical music instruments

Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
3. Re: Violin

Thanks parisix! Any idea on the price approx.?

Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
4. Re: Violin

Thanks pamjohertfordshire! :-)

Val-de-Marne, France
Level Contributor
8,508 posts
5. Re: Violin

Rue de Rome is indeed the specialized street. There is also the huge Paul Beuscher store on boulevard Beaumarchais (on the left side walking from Place de la Bastille).

Val-de-Marne, France
Level Contributor
8,508 posts
6. Re: Violin

For prices, Paul Beuscher's online store shows the cheaper models at 28 € and the most expensive almost 300 €.

Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
7. Re: Violin

Thanks everybody! I got the picture now! :-)

Paris, France
Level Contributor
3,464 posts
8. Re: Violin

Not on rue de Rome (but nearby rue de Madrid), check the Web page of Alienor for an idea of prices: www.alienorlutherie.com/Www/Page.php?Lang=En

You can also check http://www.atelier-raffin.com, which is a specialized bowmaker on rue de Rome

9. Re: Violin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 01, 2014