We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets for Pont neuf Vendettes

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
182 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Tickets for Pont neuf Vendettes

Thanks again for advice re buying tickets online for Pont Neuf vendettes but unfortunately I am not able to get on to the website despite several attempts. In fact I tried emailing but have not had any response at all.Can someone please advise me how did you manage to buy your tickets online recently?

Merci beaucoup

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,279 Reviews
from $103.40*
Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
572 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets for Pont neuf Vendettes

I don't think you need to buy them ahead of time. We just walked up on the day and had no problem getting tickets. They were €13 each.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
28,584 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets for Pont neuf Vendettes

did you use this website?

http://www.vedettesdupontneuf.com/home/

it appears to be in order and you can morning tickets for 8 Euro and afternoon tickets for 9 Euro on line which is a pretty serious savings, especially for a group

we did this years ago and it worked fine and you could just walk up any time you wanted to go -- the lower price for morning cruises is recent

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
138 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tickets for Pont neuf Vendettes

We did the same as Janettravels44 did. Bought the tickets online for a discount and then presented our vouchers at the dock. We had planned to do the cruise on our 1st day, but it didn't fit in. So we simply just went another day. I'm the trype of traveler that likes most everything paid in advance.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
6,029 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tickets for Pont neuf Vendettes

For most of the excursion boat rides, you can just walk right up and buy tickets in person. Most of them have boats every half-hour or so, and there are always a few seats left even in high season. And the tickets are not expensive (around €10).

Edited: 5:23 pm, July 28, 2013
Little Rock
Level Contributor
626 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tickets for Pont neuf Vendettes

Buying the tickets in advance allows you a discount. Otherwise, it's not necessary to PRE- purchase tickets. Also, the tickets are good for one year after the date of purchase.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
182 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tickets for Pont neuf Vendettes

Thank you so much to all who took the effort to help.I tried again the website given by janettravels44 Chicago using Google chrome as well as Internet explorer but I could not open up the website. Will keep trying again at different times of the day or night!

Would someone by chance know of an email address I can email to them as I am not fluent enough to speak in French to speak to them on the phone.

Thanks again.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Tickets for Pont neuf Vendettes

info@vedettesdupontneuf.com

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
182 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tickets for Pont neuf Vendettes

Merci beaucoup for your kind assistance.I will certainly email to them.

9. Re: Tickets for Pont neuf Vendettes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 31, 2014