We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourist Information Location at CDG

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
102 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Tourist Information Location at CDG

I believe that I have seen that both the Navigo Decouverte and the Museum Pass can be purchased at the Tourist Information desk at CDG. Does anyone know specifically where this Tourist Information desk might be at CDG? If located in the train terminal, can one easily go to the train terminal after clearing customs and then return to the street level to catch a taxi into the city?

Thank you.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
257 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tourist Information Location at CDG

There are 5 tourists desks at CDG and they are not located at the train terminal :

Paris CDG, Terminal 2C, in front of gate 5

Paris CDG, terminal 2D, gate 7

Paris CDG, terminal 2E, arrivals, gate 7

Paris CDG, Terminal 2F, arrivals, gate 11

Paris CDG, Terminal 1, arrivals, gate 4

Florida
Level Contributor
17,124 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tourist Information Location at CDG

They weren't open early enough when we last passed through... start at 7:30am, I believe. I have heard you can buy RER tickets and PMP, but I have not heard they can provide the Navigo Decouverte. They probably would sell the Paris Visite passes though.

Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
9,871 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tourist Information Location at CDG

nutty - "They weren't open early enough when we last passed through... start at 7:30am,". Yes, I got caught out by that recently. I always try to buy my RER and métro tickets there as there is rarely a queue and no problems however you wish to pay. I ended up having to queue for ages at the ticket office because there wasn't a machine working which took notes. Grrrr.

4. Re: Tourist Information Location at CDG

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 30, 2014