We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snow

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PARIS
Level Contributor
12,818 posts
572 reviews
Save Topic
snow

Sorry, I know this is being discussed below but am I the only idiot who TOTALLY underestimated the snowfalls today??

Have to cross all of Paris tonight for a dinner near Val de Grace....buses cancelled, metor/RER on go slow on some lines;;;;; salt RUINING my Stuart Weitzman's.;

Edited: 1:22 pm, March 12, 2013
Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
2,114 posts
1,700 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: snow

Great video. Thanks for posting. I spent about 8 hours on snow day, wandering through Paris taking photos of the city in its cloak of white. I didn't get to Sacre Coeur, though. Residents unaffected by commuting problems and other weather-related issues were having a ball. I have never seen so many smiles in my 43 years of coming to Paris and I've never had so much fun. Alas, I'm more than a little challenged by technology or I would have shared some of my photos.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
21,458 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: snow

I am a bit jealous, we have had no snow at all this year, in fact today it was 60 ,, but foggy in am..

Snow makes most people smiley around here too, since its a treat.. there are of course always a few who detest it, I will never understand why.

The dirtiest alley, the most unkempt yard, always looks lovely with a coat of snow..

Of course snow must dissappear in a week to truly be beautiful snow, lol

23. Re: snow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 18, 2014