We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walk with luggage from Opera Metro to Rue de Seze??

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
Level Contributor
356 posts
243 reviews
Save Topic
Walk with luggage from Opera Metro to Rue de Seze??

For our upcoming trip we were planning on taking the Paris Shuttle from CDG to the apt. we've rented on Rue de Seze but from the reviews I've read it seems we should avoid them. We could take the Roissy bus but I'm not sure how long a walk it would be from where they'd drop us off at Opera Metro station. I've read it's only a "short walk" but don't know what that means. We don't have any mobility issues and have luggage with wheels. Do you think the bus is a viable alternative? Thanks for any input!

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
7,332 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walk with luggage from Opera Metro to Rue de Seze??

Roissybus stops at the corner of Rue Scribe and Rue Auber on the west side of Opéra Garnier. It is only 5-6min. walk to Rue de Sèze: http://goo.gl/maps/OjLP0

Morpeth, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walk with luggage from Opera Metro to Rue de Seze??

The bus leaves from "Corner of rue Scribe and rue Auber" so I assume it drops you off there too. A quick look on Google Earth says its about 350 yards to the bottom of rue de Seze. I'd say it's doable and definitely a viable alternative IMO.

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
Level Contributor
356 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walk with luggage from Opera Metro to Rue de Seze??

Thanks very much! That's what we'll do then. Countdown is on.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Walk with luggage from Opera Metro to Rue de Seze??

No taxi would take you three blocks anyway.

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
Level Contributor
356 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Walk with luggage from Opera Metro to Rue de Seze??

No, we weren't thinking of taking a taxi, either the Paris Shuttle or the bus. Now we'll just have to pare down our luggage! :o)

6. Re: Walk with luggage from Opera Metro to Rue de Seze??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 04, 2014