We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

habitat parisien

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bergen, Norway
3 posts
Save Topic
habitat parisien

Hey, has anybody got any experience with a rental agency called Habitat Parisien??? There are no reviews online, no previous customers comments, so I am a bit bewildered- are they trustworthy? Is this a rental scam or a real agency?

Thanks for your reply!

Deana

11. Re: habitat parisien

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:14 pm, July 21, 2013
Paris, France
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: habitat parisien

Good Morning,

We are really sorry about you having such a bad experience;(bad experiences for customers are unpleasant for us). We have already contacted you by mail, if you have any suggestions or if you need to contact us once again, please do contact us by mail or telephone.

Best regards

Texas
Level Contributor
1,459 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: habitat parisien

Here we go again. An agency only responds after a complaint here and acts all sweetness and light after private poor customer service. The two positive comments on the agency here were both posted by people who made their single posts ever to TA on this subject - and whose only reviews were of the same restaurant in Florida - an unlikely coincidence.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: habitat parisien

And not only that, but it would be good to hear (pro or con) from the agency what their solution is/was.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: habitat parisien

Hi, we (family with two small kids) rented an appartement in april in Paris for 3 nights. Two days before we arrived we were told that renovation works were being done at the building but were reassured by mail that the appartement itself was not affected. Upon our arrival we were confronted with an apartment in which all windows were taped closed in order to keep dust out. Inside the apartment this resulted in no day light, no possibility to open a window during the entire stay and loads of dust inside. We have pictures to back this up. After the first night we could not but look for another location. We were told only one night would be charged. To my surprise our Visa overview arrived last week with the entire stay billed. We e-mailed the agency, no reaction so far. Will keep you up-to-date...

16. Re: habitat parisien

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:15 pm, July 21, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
24,101 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: habitat parisien

I suggest those with these problems review the stay on www.slowtrav.com as well as this is an independent apartment review site that many people consult when looking for an apartment.

18. Re: habitat parisien

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, May 14, 2013
Krakow, Poland
5 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: habitat parisien

Good luck there Outtakes! keep us updated!! I have been in one of their apartments and everything was fine, i mean...average, like it was supposed to be. The apartment itself was really good we loved it so yeah at least we had a good experience there. Hopefully you will resolve your resolve the problem!

Seattle, Washington
4 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: habitat parisien

My family have rented their apartments a couple of times when they come to visit and they haven't had any problems, anyways... each case is a world....i hope they didn't charged you the whole stay, good luck.