We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need guidance on metro route from Hotel to CDG airport

India
Level Contributor
63 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Need guidance on metro route from Hotel to CDG airport

We are staying at Hotel Eiffel Capitol, 9 Rue Viala, 75015 Paris, France.Please suggest the metro routes for going from disneyland towards hotel and from hotel to CDG airport. We are visiting Paris for the first time so it would be a great help.. Thanks in advance!!!

Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
9,774 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need guidance on metro route from Hotel to CDG airport

You get the RER, line A, from Disneyland and then I would suggest you get off at Charles de Gaulle-Etoile and change onto Métro line 6 (direction Nation) and get off at Dupleix, which is very close to your hotel,

To get to CDG, you take the same métro, same direction, to Denfert-Rochereau and change onto RER B, which will take you to CDG in about 40 minutes.

You can use your RER ticket on the métro as well, you don't need a separate ticket unless you exit the transport system.

There are other ways of doing both journeys, but I think mine are the most straighforward. You can look at the routes on this link :

http://www.ratp.fr/plan-interactif/

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
18,830 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need guidance on metro route from Hotel to CDG airport

More info on the RER in these links:

parisbytrain.com/charles-de-gaulle-airport-c…

parisbytrain.com/comment-aller-paris-eurodis…

India
Level Contributor
63 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need guidance on metro route from Hotel to CDG airport

Thanks a lot...

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need guidance on metro route from Hotel to CDG airport

Hi,

How long was your commute on the public trans from Eiffel Capitol to CDG? I am planning a trip and can not find any information for how long it will take? Since we are going to be in Paris for such little time, I don't want to waste hours commuting.

Any help is appreciated!

India
Level Contributor
63 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need guidance on metro route from Hotel to CDG airport

Hi Britanma ,

It took us almost one n half hour to reach CDG by metro.

Regards,

Nancy.

6. Re: Need guidance on metro route from Hotel to CDG airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 21, 2014