We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Hotels in Latin Quarter???

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
14 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Paris Hotels in Latin Quarter???

Hi there! I am looking for hotels in the latin quarter around $200 a night (US dollars). I am having a hard time figuring out which hotels are in the latin quarter, or nearby. The following hotels are in the price range but not sure about their locations?

Le Fabe Hotel

Les Jardin du Marais

Hotel Montmartre mon Amour

New Orient Hotel

Henri IV (is this the same hotel as Hotel de Varenne?)

Thank you VERY much!

California
Level Contributor
6,678 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Paris Hotels in Latin Quarter???

For nightlife, Wua, you would probably be happier in the Marais or Oberkampf areas. Take a look on the map as suggested above and zoom in around Oberkampf metro, maybe Bastille metro, etc. Have a look at this article:

…about.com/od/…Paris_Nightlife.htm

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
22,182 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Paris Hotels in Latin Quarter???

The Eiffel Tower is in the 7th, a good but doable walk from the 5th (Latin Quarter) .. I personally would do it in the day in my walking shoes and have many times but if you are thinking heels then take the metro or taxi ,, it would be about 15 or so euros from Latin Quarter depending on time of day and traffic..traffic can be heavy in that area at times... or take bus.

For nightlife as suggest by Annette those areas are probably going to interest you , assuming you are younger then me, I would choose the Marais over Oberkampf area myself, so charming.. but young party life is certainly not my area of expertise or knowledge, so if I was you I would post this as seperate post. Walking to ET from there would be very long for an evening out, so you would taxi , bus or metro home.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6,112 posts
408 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Paris Hotels in Latin Quarter???

The Latin quarter is packed with late night nightlife. Pubs, cafes and jazz clubs.

Wherever you end up have fun

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,726 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Paris Hotels in Latin Quarter???

Hotels in the Latin Quarter are close to entertainment but a good hike to the Eiffel Tower. Have a look around using Google Streetview to see if the area suits you.

15. Re: Paris Hotels in Latin Quarter???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 12, 2014