We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport shuttles in Paris

Vienna, Austria
13 posts
Save Topic
Airport shuttles in Paris

Hello,

I read on Facebook that the airport shuttle on www.parisnet.com/airportshuttle.html is a good reliable shuttle. But when I get the confirmation I learned that the service is from Parishuttle. Here on TripAdvisor I see that Parisshuttle (2s') has not the best reviews. Is this the same or different company??

Is Parishuttle same as Parisshuttle?

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
18,900 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport shuttles in Paris

Compare the address and phone numbers.

Generally, to avoid any possible problems, I suggest that people who want to book a shuttle pick one that doesn't require advance payment.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
3,464 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport shuttles in Paris

Seems to be a different company: the one you are reffering to is part of Karma Labs, the one often mentioned here Kingsway Prestige.

That does not change the fact that pre-paying a shuttle remains a bad idea in Paris; there are taxis readily available at each terminal

Vienna, Austria
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport shuttles in Paris

I don't mind pre-paying if the shuttle shows up and is good. 22euros is OK for me 50euros and maybe more is not.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
3,464 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport shuttles in Paris

As you wrote... *IF* the shuttle shows up

Otherwise, the commuter train (RER, indicated as "Trains to Paris") is very easy to maneuver (a bit less so with infants and/or lots of luggage due to some stairs) and is only 9.25 EUR

Vienna, Austria
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport shuttles in Paris

I can report that I had a good experience with the shuttle. It is Parishuttle (1 s) . It was on time and I used them to return as well.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,881 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport shuttles in Paris

Yes, Jana, we heard you the first time.

You say you don't mind pre-paying if the shuttle shows up. How on earth are you going to divine whether the shuttle is going to show up while you pre-pay??

Paris, France
Level Contributor
3,464 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport shuttles in Paris

Come on HappyGoin, this is all part of the adventure :D

Russia has the eponymous roulette, Japan has fugu, Paris has shuttle...

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,726 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport shuttles in Paris

>>>I don't mind pre-paying if the shuttle shows up and is good. <<<

You will never know until after the fact if the shuttle shows up or not! Pre-paying is an excellent idea from the company's perspective... but a very poor bet on the part of the customer.

Mill Valley...
Level Contributor
3,927 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport shuttles in Paris

That is why this is an advertisement. No one in his right mind would pre-pay knowing that services may not be delivered.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,881 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Airport shuttles in Paris

Of course it's an advertisement. It just galls me when people who are trying to be devious are plain stupid.