We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turquoise Travel?

Stockholm, SWE
5 posts
Save Topic
Turquoise Travel?

Has anyone booked a hotel with Turquoise Travel? I`m planning a surprisetrip to Paris for my boyfriend on his birthday. The Appia Hotel where I want to stay is absolutely cheapest through Turquoise. But to website feels a bit unprofessional and not so serious. I just need someone to tell me this travelagency is allright. Anyone?

/Lisa

Horstead Norfolk
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Turquoise Travel?

Hi Lisa,

Like you, my husband and I want to travel to Paris - in February. Turquoise travel are by far the cheapest but we feel the same about the web site - unsure! Is there anybody out there who can vouch for them.

Stockholm, SWE
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Turquoise Travel?

Hi Christine,

I`ve booked the Appia Lafayette Hotel with Turquoise Travel now. It all seems okey so far, although the voucher they sent me looked a bit home-made. But I have been told that`s just the french way of doing things!

I`ll keep you posted when we get back from Paris 22nd of november.

Good luck

/Lisa

Horstead Norfolk
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Turquoise Travel?

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your message-much appreciated & do let me know how you got on after you come back in November with Turquoise travel. I have been to Paris several times booking throught different agents etc, but like you was rather nervous about this web site. Well done, hope all goes well!

Look forward to hearing from you upon your return.

Regards Christine.

Newcastle, UK
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Turquoise Travel?

I have used Turqouise on at least six occasions. Their website is cumbersome, their booking system is even more cumbersome (who else demands faxes of credit cards?), but it's worth the effort because the deals are great. Turquoise staff are also helpful and reliable. So book with confidence, but don't expect to have everything sorted inside 30 seconds!

5. Re: Turquoise Travel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:43 pm, February 05, 2015
6. Re: Turquoise Travel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:43 pm, February 05, 2015
NY
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Turquoise Travel?

Who is Turquoise Travel and how can I locate them on the web?

Stockholm, SWE
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Turquoise Travel?

Hello Christine!

Now we`ve had our great weekend in Paris. Everything worked out just fine. The hotel was great and we didn`t encounter any problems at all. Turquoise Travel did their job very well.

I figure we paid a lot less than other guests that stayed at the hotel at the same time. Go ahead and make your reservation!

/Lisa

Horstead Norfolk
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Turquoise Travel?

Hi Lisa,

Many thanks for getting back to me on Turquoise travel. Glad you had good time and everything went ok with them. As my holidays are governed by the school hols I have to get organised and book things well in advance. I booked to go February half term with Priceline (as I was still a bit nervous about Turquoise travel) and got a really good deal at a 5 star hotel. Just hope it turns out OK- will let you know!