We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to eat on a Fridaynight in 10eme or 11eme

Belgium
3 posts
Save Topic
Where to eat on a Fridaynight in 10eme or 11eme

I am staying in a hotel near Place de Republique (Boulevard St MArtin) and I am looking for a restaurant in that neighbourhood where we can have a great dinner (not too expensive)on a Friday night.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

boston
Level Contributor
331 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to eat on a Fridaynight in 10eme or 11eme

This is for mussels lovers - Leon de Bruxelles in the place de la republique. It is a chain but really pretty good. I don't know what the food is like if you don't like mussels - there are other things on the menu but I didn't try them. I think the price is very good (a bottomless bowl of french fries comes with the meal.)

For a good meal in a very very very small restaurant, go to Astier. When you open the door, there are only heavy curtains facing you and you must push your way through those curtains to get in. Very tiny. The concierge at the Holiday Inn considered the cost at Astier to be moderate and he thought it was good, too.

Also, for a restaurant like Astier, you take your chances if you don't like cigarette smoke.

Mentioned in this post
Leon
Leon
Province of Leon, Spain
Restaurant Astier
Restaurant Astier
527 Reviews
Paris, France
paris
Level Contributor
401 posts
1 review