We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets for the Eiffel tower.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Tickets for the Eiffel tower.

Hi there,

My boyfriend and myself are going to Paris on the 3rd of February. We were hoping to book online Eiffel tower tickets to the top of the tower. It will not let us do that. To get tickets do you know if we'll have to queue up very early to get tickets or do you think we'd be okay getting there a little but earlier to still get tickets?

Thank you, Vicky

Special Offer
Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
1,904 Reviews
from $39.40*
$43.80
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,295 Reviews
from $109.40*
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,261 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Tickets for the Eiffel tower.

Are tickets available to the second level? If so, you may want to book those. Many, including myself, prefer the second level to the top for views and photo ops. And, if you really want to go to the top, you can purchase supplemental tickets from there.

Berkshire
Level Contributor
166 posts
34 reviews
2. Re: Tickets for the Eiffel tower.

Thanks for that info - I'm also in Paris from 3rd feb with my husband and was wondering same thing about Eiffel tower

Cheswick,Pa.
Level Contributor
55 posts
73 reviews
3. Re: Tickets for the Eiffel tower.

Hi, (copy from my other posting)

We booked our Eiffel tickets before we packed our suitcases. You pay and print our your ticket and you will be ready. I have listed tow other options we looked into as well (the 1st to web addresses) I settled on the third one because I wanted to stick to my schedule. Hope this helps.

Byron

…conciergerie.com/tour/paris_tour_eiffel.php

…parisvision.com/…

The one below is the site we used. You can book for any date and a set time, it worked well for us.

…toureiffel.fr/index-css5-sete-lgen-pg1.html

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
38,185 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Tickets for the Eiffel tower.

It's really not necessary -- the lines aren't that long this time of year, and NOT booking saves you the headache of buying the tickets and making the rest of your day fit around them, as well as the possibility of the tower being closed if the weather is very bad. (It also saves you going up the tower in pouring rain or howling winds just because you'll otherwise lose those tickets, as they are rain or shine tickets, with no reschedules, and no refunds if the weather is crummy)

I arrived with visitors twice last summer -- once in July and once in August -- and was at the top level less than an hour after we arrived at 9:30 am when the ticket windows opened.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Tickets for the Eiffel tower.

Thanks for all the information. If we were to go in the evening rather than the morning do you think we will be able to still get tickets? x

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
38,185 posts
11 reviews
6. Re: Tickets for the Eiffel tower.

of course

7. Re: Tickets for the Eiffel tower.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:34 am, April 29, 2013