We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Perfect

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
211 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Paris Perfect

Does anyone have contact information for this company other than the toll free number on their website? I spoke with them once by phone yesterday and twice via email. I have a hold on an apartment that is expiring in a couple hours. I've emailed and called multiple times today to go ahead and confirm/pay and they haven't responded.

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
92 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris Perfect

You can try reach them at 00 336 78 98 60 49 (Paris office phone).

2. Re: Paris Perfect

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:41 pm, January 17, 2012
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
211 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris Perfect

Actually, the phoned right back when I called from a number I hadn't before called from. I got the reservation confirmed and then today received an email from them saying sorry the apartment has been sold and could I please contact them. No number was left on the email. I emailed back and asked for the number to contact the person and she gave me a Paris number. I replied that I wasn't going to make an internatiional call and she could call me or we could email. My main question is have the immediately refunded my three thousand dollars. No reply. And when I called the toll free US number no answer.

I feel I paid, they broke the contract, and they need to offer me an accommodation that is acceptable and allow me to have it for the initial prcie we agreed on. They broke the contract after they already rented to me. The apartment in question is still listed on their website.

Thoughts??

4. Re: Paris Perfect

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

atlanta
Level Contributor
4,212 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paris Perfect

While I know this company has a lot of cheerleaders, this is not the first story like this I have heard. For the price you should not have to get an email address via a PM. Bizarre.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
516 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paris Perfect

Which apartment is it?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
211 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paris Perfect

I agree Carol Lee. I've had an email reply from one of their managers in Paris. She says there are two properties on hold with other people and if they don't take them I can have one of them at no additional cost. We'll see how it goes. But I am feeling very leery. The Paris manager did tell me there phone lines are very busy today, but I should think in the circumstance they would be phoning me, not asking me to place an international call. Again, I"m holding my breath to see how this turns out.

@djkbooks-I"m not really sure what is confusing about the events I outlined but I'd be glad to clear anything up. I do find it odd that they reply back via phone or email immediately when you initially make inquires, but then when there are questions or problems they are MIA.

8. Re: Paris Perfect

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
211 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Paris Perfect

The property in question is Sauternes. They did offer an alternate apartment but it had bunk beds that were unsuitable for our party. I waited two days as they told me they had two properties held by others that I could have it they decided against them. Both those properties booked and they said they had no other properties available for my dates in March, even if they split us into two one bedroom apartments.

They issues a full refund and have offered a 10% discount off a future stay.

I've booked with another company.

I actually had this same situation happen a few months ago but the company promptly phoned me; they did not send me an email and then expect me to make an international call to speak with the manager. I don't know enough about Paris Perfect to know if this is the norm, but I would say my interaction with them was less than perfect.

I've rented from private individuals before and it's gone smoothly. I've also used VIP (Vacations in Paris) and they have been wonderful. I would have used VIP for this trip but they didn't have 2 bedrooms in the area I wanted.

Thanks for all your responses.

atlanta
Level Contributor
4,212 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Paris Perfect

If you want to charge thier rates "growth" is not an excuse. Being unreachable in that business is not an "excuse" (Why would a company like that have an "unpublished' email???)

If they can't handle the growth then THEY need to step back, not expect others to offer excuses for them.

This company charges top dollar. Therefore the expectations are higher...