We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gare Nord to Disney

kansas city
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Gare Nord to Disney

We have a family of 5 people arriving at Gare Nord. What is the best way to get to the Disney or Chessy station where we are to pick up a rental car? Thanks Mosailin

Mentioned in this post
La Gare
La Gare
1,299 Reviews
Paris, France
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
Chessy
Chessy
Marne-la-Vallee, France
USA
Level Contributor
29,159 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gare Nord to Disney

If all three of your children are over 11 years old, then the total RER 'B' & 'A-4' fare will be 30,50 €uro (adult fare-6,10 €--half-fare for children under 11 is 3,05 €).

RER 'B' from Gare du Nord [in the directios of Massy Palaiseau ('K'xxx'; Saint Remy Les Chevreuse ('Pxxx' or Robinson ('Sxxx')] one(1) quick stop to CHATELET-Les HALLES, then make the quick train transfer to the RER 'A-4' ligne (heading in the direction of Marne La Vallee-Chessy--any train with a 'Q xxx' designator) to the end of the

A-4' ligne at MARNE La VALLEE-CHESSY station. The route and the transfer between RER lignes isn't really difficult. complicated or hard to follow....but the question is: Do you want to make your way through the RER system, dragging that large a 'tail' behind you??

I'm not sure what the TAXI PARISIEN fare would be (perhaps 55-70 € ??) But with five(5) passengers, you would require a mini-van type taxi and have to pay the official surcharges of 2,70€ per person for the 4th & 5th passengers and ,90 € for eack bag---this in addition to the metered fare out to Zone 'C'.

The various Paris airport shuttle service will also provide transfer from Paris train stations out to DLP...but the charge is likely to rune anywhere from 80-120 €uro.

Mentioned in this post
Gare du Nord
Gare du Nord
2,136 Reviews
Paris, France
Les Halles
Les Halles
509 Reviews
Paris, France
Marne-la-Vallee
Marne-la-Vallee
Seine-et-Marne, France
Chessy
Chessy
Marne-la-Vallee, France
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Florida
Level Contributor
17,386 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gare Nord to Disney

I guess you missed my post from yesterday:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k50279…