We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CDG to hotel and vice versa !!!! whats the best option??

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis...
5 posts
Save Topic
CDG to hotel and vice versa !!!! whats the best option??

I Need to go from CDg airport to 13, rue marsolier

options :

rer b --chatelet --M14 -->pyramids then walk

roissybus to opera then walk

rerb --M4--M3(reaumur Sebastopol) -->quatre septembre

which one should I along with my wife would be carrying luggage

I want the cheapest- safest and most convinient option

As I will reach paris by 12 noon and would have to leave paris following the same route having a flight at 9.30 so wud need to leave early in the morning.

So what wud you guys suggest to me

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,045 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CDG to hotel and vice versa !!!! whats the best option??

Much depends on the amount of luggage and whether you can manage all your belongings on long walks, up/down double staircases, on escalators, etc.

Metro station Quatre Septembre will put you the closest to your destination, but involves two transfers. Pyramids is a a bit farther, but requires only one transfer. Roissybus would require no transfers but it the farthest walk to your destination.

It's really up to you.

Spain
Level Contributor
1,070 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: CDG to hotel and vice versa !!!! whats the best option??

IMO, the easy way is Roissybus then walk...

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,271 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CDG to hotel and vice versa !!!! whats the best option??

Just get a cab from the RER station of your choice. Dragging luggage through the metro is a p.i.t.a.

You'll need to be at the airport by 6:30 -- so you'll need to catch the first RER of the morning (time depends on the station).

Indianapolis...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: CDG to hotel and vice versa !!!! whats the best option??

I guess roissy bus is a bit costly as compared to RER .

If I take Roissy should I take a cab from opera ??or we will be having 1 trolly bag each big and probably 1 hand bag.

How much might tha cab take ??

Also when returning back ..I have an international flight at 9.40 so what do u suggest ...which route should I take in the morning ..

Whjat I am guessing is it will be dark when I leave the hotel In the morning so to which station should I go to catch the bus or RER??

Would RER be a safe option ....

Also walking away in the morning with luggage in the dark from 13,Rue Marsollier...is that a safe and convinient thing to do ....

I would be walking with my wife ....

taking transfer at chatellet in the morning when its dark and not much people around!!!!

Please suggest what should be my best option ....I didn't wanted to spend around 50 or more euros on Taxi thats too costly otherwise thats the best I know .

5. Re: CDG to hotel and vice versa !!!! whats the best option??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, November 10, 2012