We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tati stores

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Topic
tati stores

I have heard they are an inexpensive fun store, i cant quite figure the directions. could anyone give me the exact directiions of the two stores, there web site is in french, which i am embarrassed to say i dont speak it, so if anyone could give me a more detailed way to get there i would appreciate it, thank you

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tati stores

"Fun" I'm not sure about, but ultra cheap and interesting for sure. To get the full Tati experience in Paris, you need to go to metro Barbès-Rochechouart, where the Tati empire is strung together in 5 or 6 different connected buildings. You can't miss it.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: tati stores

thank you that was a quick reply, interesting and cheap maybe i might find something different. or something i might have forgetten, thank you again

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,378 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tati stores

Tati is somewhere between Big Lots and a Dollar Store -- in ambiance and in product offering.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: tati stores

one other question, is there only one tati store that you mentioned above, or any others .

Paris, France
Level Contributor
975 posts
314 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tati stores

There are many Tati shops in France and in Paris ! The real 'experience' would be in the Barbès area as kerouac2 said; but there's also a big shop rue de Rennes (Montparnasse area).

Have a look at this page on their website: http://www.tati.fr/nos-magasins.php , you'll find the different shops with maps.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: tati stores

could someone translate for me and tell me the addresses of the other tati stores other than the one listed above, . thank you.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: tati stores

(1) - ST ELISABETH

172/174 rue de Temple

75003 PARIS

(2) - ST LAZARE TATI Or

96 rue St Lazare

75009 paris

(3) - GAITE

68 avenue du Maine

75014 PARIS

(4) - BARBES TATI Or

24 bd Rochechouart

75018 PARIS

(5) - ITALIE II

30 av d'Italie

75013 PARIS

(6) - BARBES

4 Bd Rochechouart

75018 PARIS

The Tati Or stores are jewelry shops selling gold at greatly discounted prices.

8. Re: tati stores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, October 26, 2012