We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Some photos from World's Largest Fashion Show in Paris

Montreux...
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
25 helpful votes
Some photos from World's Largest Fashion Show in Paris

If you're going to be in Paris next September, consider signing up to be a model in the World's Largest Fashion Show. I had a wonderful time watching the models, who are average people like you and me, walk down the catwalk last night. The atmosphere was great - another fantastic evening in Paris!

Here's the link for a blog post with a couple of pictures:

http://outandaboutinparis.blogspot.com/2011/09/2011-worlds-largest-fashion-show-at.html

Montreux...
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
25 helpful votes
11. Re: Some photos from World's Largest Fashion Show in Paris

Thanks, everyone!

Dekage1, Rest assured that I had my glass of wine after the show. I even decided that the occasion merited better-than-average wine and opened a bottle that I was saving for guests! Let me know if there are ever any other events that you would like to see photos of and I'll try to get there for you.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
123 reviews
143 helpful votes
12. Re: Some photos from World's Largest Fashion Show in Paris

Sojoh............glad that SOMEONE noticed the change in profile pics. I am featured here with my favorite find while in Belgium...Westmalle Beer.....better than their chocolate and waffles!

Fullerton...
Level Contributor
1,114 posts
13. Re: Some photos from World's Largest Fashion Show in Paris

Ah, sojoh, so glad you treated yourself after slaving away for us here on TA! Thank you, too, for your offer. Since my first trip to Paris last May, thanks to your blog and TA, I'm just realizing all the special events I need to consider before my next trip (hopefully, fingers crossed, next May or September). I'm becoming like our TA friend, Janet, squirreling away all the tasty tidbits.

Out here somewhere
Level Contributor
223 posts
4 reviews
3 helpful votes
14. Re: Some photos from World's Largest Fashion Show in Paris

Here is a video from the same show:

http://www.leparisien.fr/diaporama-videos/index.php?sig=iLyROoaf2uVm&source=home&pub=16806&rub=par:www:une

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
3,417 posts
18 reviews
75 helpful votes
15. Re: Some photos from World's Largest Fashion Show in Paris

So glad you did get off your sore butt and go to this event. Great pictures.

All adding to my excitement.

Love

Denise

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
825 posts
42 reviews
41 helpful votes
16. Re: Some photos from World's Largest Fashion Show in Paris

Sojoh, so glad you made it to the show on time! Not sure how you had the energy after our long (but, great) day! Your pics and blog are excellent!

Berkeley, California
Level Contributor
764 posts
71 reviews
43 helpful votes
17. Re: Some photos from World's Largest Fashion Show in Paris

This is so way cool! I'm arriving sept 30th and I think there are still sone fashion week activities going on. I'll have to look into it. You look so beautiful!

Montreux...
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
25 helpful votes
18. Re: Some photos from World's Largest Fashion Show in Paris

AllUserNames, Thanks for including the link for the video. It gives a good idea of the high level of energy in the air.

Denise, Next time that I need to motivate myself, I'm going to think of your comment and push myself to get off my sore butt and get moving! It's not long now until you're in Paris! :-)

Planejane, I hope that you found something good at the market for dinner after our ride...or did you find a shirt in the boutique that caught your eye?

If anyone wants to see pictures of the bicycle trip that we did along the Marne, they'll be on my blog tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm off to Nimes. Have a great weekend everyone, whether you're in Paris or not.

Montreux...
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
25 helpful votes
19. Re: Some photos from World's Largest Fashion Show in Paris

Drjess, I cross posted with you but wanted to let you know that the photo in my blog isn't of me. It's of one of the people who signed up to be a model for the show.

I hope that you'll post about what you did during fashion week because I'm going to be out of town and will miss all of the excitement.

Berkeley, California
Level Contributor
764 posts
71 reviews
43 helpful votes
20. Re: Some photos from World's Largest Fashion Show in Paris

Oh sorry for my mistake. It just matched my imagination for what you looked like! Are there any activities you would recommend I try to do?

© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.