We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paris for two nights

scotland
14 posts
Save Topic
paris for two nights

We are 4 ladies going to Paris in March for two nights, staying in the Latin quarter.

We are looking for some ideas on how to use our limited time.

We like some shopping, eating out (average prices) and doing some sight seeing.

Any advice ?

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,485 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: paris for two nights

If you will email me, I'll send you my Paris notes and tips. Lots fo useful information and may help you plan what you want to do. My email address is vickisfloyd@hotmail.com.

Coeur D'alene, Idaho
Level Contributor
579 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: paris for two nights

First of all, it seems you're staying in the ideal spot for walking, eating and shopping, so do a lot of it. It might be a little chilly, but it shouldn't be a problem for you.

There are dozens of places to eat in your general area, but even as you wander you'll find no shortage of "average" priced spots.

Your time is limited so I'd suggest getting together beforehand and really discussing what you're interested in. If none of you are art lovers (and have no desire to become one), you might want to skip the Louvre, D'orsay and any other museums and limit yourself to Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysee, a cruise along the Seine (with dinner) and just enjoying the beautiful streets of Paris.

As you stroll from the Champs-Elysee you may want to go to Angelina's for Chocolat Africain, which is considered (quite rightly) to be excellent (judging by your profile name you like hot chocolate). It's on the Rue du Rivoli.

You ladies will have a blast, I'm sure.