We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clickappart review

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
clickappart review

I would like to know of any experiences anyone has had with clickappart - they sound great - has anyone rented an apartment in Paris from them?

Level Contributor
5,896 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: clickappart review

You can also check for past comments by entering 'clickappart' in the search box above. There was one thread specifically about it in 2009.

http://tinyurl.com/4o96msb

Seattle
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: clickappart review

Not sure if it's too late or not, but I'm staying in a clickappart residence in Paris right now. Only been here two days, but it's been great. The staff is very attentive, answering each question promptly. The man who "checked me in" so to speak (Yanvit) was on time, friendly, and kind. The apartment is clean and well stocked, the towels are especially nice. I'm only two days into a six day stay, but am very satisfied and wouldn't hesitate to rent from them again.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: clickappart review

Thanks but that thread is two years old. Any newer input?

Clearwater, FL
Level Contributor
7 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: clickappart review

We just rented their Edgar Quinet unit. The apartment was perfect in every way - absolutely spotless, large and the most well equipped vacation rental I've ever used. Irene was very helpful in our communications prior to our visit. I plan to use this agency for any future rentals and would have no qualms about suggesting them to others.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: clickappart review

Thanks. Irene has been very prompt answering my few inquiry emails I've sent in last few days.

It would be nice if I could get some feedback from guests here but I've searched and the location I'm interested in, Marceau in 8th Arr., isn't reviewed.

I like their policies for payment of the dozen or so apartment rental companies I've been checking out and so will probably go ahead and make a reservation, though June '12 seems a long way away. Others have said it's a high demand time and not to wait so will have to make a decision soon.

Edited: 10:59 pm, October 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: clickappart review

We didn't have quite as pleasant an experience with this agency. The interior of the hallway was being painted when we arrived the paint fumes were strong all week and I also got paint on my new backpack because the hallway was so small. We attempted to contact them to ask how we would be compensated twice but the blew us off. Not worth the price for putting up with paint fumes and loud banging for a week!

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: clickappart review

Aquarius, it's not the fault of the agency that the common areas were being painted while you were there. If the common areas had been tatty-looking I bet you'd have complained about that. As for "the hallway was so small..." sheesh....get a grip.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: clickappart review

FWIW I thought I'd update this thread to say I returned recently from my 10 night stay at the apartment the company calls Gros Caillou II and all I can say is everything was advertised and I thoroughly enjoyed the location and ammenities.

I was running late arriving from the airport and one of the company staffers stayed past our appointed time, which was greatly appreciated. Irene and Majolaine were both very helpful and I would book with clickappart again were I to return to Paris. The deposit and balance of payment were applied just as said and using credit card I found so much easier than the cash or bank draft some companies require.

The apartment itself was ground floor on a very quiet sidestreet a few short blocks from the Champ de Mars with plenty of excellent restaurants, shops and cafes nearby. The unit was ground floor with easy access and had just been renovated shortly before my arrival so was nice & new. The living room faced the street and being ground floor you could open the window and lean out and talk to pedestrians, if you wished. It took a little getting used to people walking by the window but it's a very safe neighborhood. The bedroom window opened up to a courtyard and was nice to leave the window open to air the place out after being gone for several hours or the whole day. The fridge, burners, washer/dryer all worked well and came in handy and I liked having some of these ammenities instead of a plain old hotel room. The only difference is the shower stall has no door like North Americans might be used to and the bathroom gets a bit wet but I just threw the towels in the dryer and set the timer before leaving for a day of sightseeing and took 'em out on my return.

Overall I'm so glad I chose clickappart and would easily recommend booking a Paris apartment through them.

Edited: 1:13 am, July 24, 2012
New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,034 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: clickappart review

As with any online resource/agency, everything turns on the specific property you choose and its owner/manager...

toronto
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: clickappart review

I'm considering renting from clickappart as well. But I noticed on their website that they are requiring 100% of the rental cost at the time of booking. Admittedly, we will be arriving in Paris in a little over 2 weeks, but I'm still a little concerned that the full amount is being required so soon. @tcook, or anyone else who has used clickappart, did you pay the full amount up front?

Thanks!

Edited: 8:41 am, August 24, 2012