We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Homestay in Paris? any reliable site recommendations?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
46 reviews
Save Topic
Homestay in Paris? any reliable site recommendations?

It's very last minute, but I am looking for a good reliable website offering good homestay in Paris, any recommendations?

Previously searched www.homestaybooking.com/homestay-france and homestay-in-paris.com, wonder if anyone has some previous experiences with them?

Im a single 20-30 female traveller , wanting to immerse myself in the French culture, so safety is a big concern of mine, as well as cost-effectiveness:)

Thank you all kindly in advance~~

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,240 Reviews
from $103.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
Brisbane, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Homestay in Paris? any reliable site recommendations?

Hi!

Did you find out any information about homestays in Paris? I'm a 22 year old female from Brisbane and am trying to find accommodation for 1-2 months. I'm finding it very difficult and would love any help you could give me!

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Homestay in Paris? any reliable site recommendations?

Hello

I have used the services of www.homestay-in-paris.com last year. It was very good and they could find a host family very quickly. But I have heard that some people were very happy about www.homestaybooking.com

3. Re: Homestay in Paris? any reliable site recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, December 04, 2012