We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone rented from parler paris apts?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Guelph, Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone rented from parler paris apts?

Our first trip to Paris renting an apartment. Has anyone used this rental company before?

Tucson, AZ
Level Contributor
1 post
29 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Has anyone rented from parler paris apts?

We have rented an apartment from PP on three different occasions (Le Deco for 12 days in 2009, Le Bonaparte for two weeks in 2010 and one week in 2011) and will be going back in October 2011 for a fourth stay. I give high marks to this company for their professionalism. Booking procedures are clear. Staff is extremely responsive to questions via email within 24 hours. We have always been met by a representative on arrival to review procedures and amenities at the apartment. I think the prices are very reasonable. For only 25 euro more than a small double room in my favorite 2-star hotel we also get a working kitchen, washing machine, cable TV in English, wifi connection, free telephone calls, and lots of storage space!

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Has anyone rented from parler paris apts?

We've stayed in PP apartments several times over the last few years, namely Le Provencal and Le Grand Ciel, and will definitely use them again. The rental company is great, very helpful, quick to reply and all that. Just everything you could want from an agent. We've also had friends stay in Attic Lumiere (don't think they manage this one anymore) and they were really pleased too. We used to stay in hotels but since our first apartment stay with Parler Paris we have stayed with them ever since and we've never had anything to complain about. The apartments themselves have been very comfortable with everything we needed. They've got kitchens, laundry facilities, tv's with dvds to watch, books to read, music to listen to. And free wifi and phone calls. They are a bit more expensive than a hotel but you get so much more for your money. We actually save money because we don't have to eat out for every meal, there are great markets in Paris so the food is cheap and fantastic quality. Also, if you book late with PP, they will often do you a deal, particularly if you are a regular customer. Don't tell them I told you!

Milpitas, California
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
23. Re: Has anyone rented from parler paris apts?

Has anyone stayed at L'Atelier des Vosges or La Table du Roi by Parler Paris Apartments? I'm having a hard time deciding to choose. Your opinion would be truly appreciated.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
167 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Has anyone rented from parler paris apts?

This one is about La Table du Roi - tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k42298…

Sounds great!

Seattle...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: Has anyone rented from parler paris apts?

Has anyone stayed at the La Maison d’Orsay?

Bronx, New York...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Has anyone rented from parler paris apts?

I've known the owner of this company, Adrian Leeds, for about 8 years. My husband and I own one of the apartments (Le Beau Marais) and have had a wonderful experience having Adrian and her staff as our property managers. Just so you know, from our perspective, whenever there is the smallest problem in the apartment -- like a necessary repair -- they contact us promptly and we have it fixed. I've also had many friends rent our apartment through Adrian's company, and they have always been pleased. I hope you'll consider renting from them, as all of the apartments are very nice (we've visited several of them).

Ojai, California
2 posts
Save Reply
27. Re: Has anyone rented from parler paris apts?

Has any one stayed at the Le Dome de St Paul?

Has any one had any problem with Parler Paris?

Thanks

Paris, France
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Has anyone rented from parler paris apts?

Le Dome de Marais is a brand-new listing for PPapts. Doubt seriously if anyone has yet stayed there. It is a nice apt, very recently remodeled for the new owners, but will be a little noisy. It's very near Metro St Paul and rue de Rivoli - lots of street traffic noise. Also, in the adjacent buildings are popular restaurants and cafes. If that doesn't bother you, and if you want to be a pioneer...well, you could do worse.

Most of the Parler Paris apts that we have rented were small, but nice. No major problems, other than most of them were upper floor walk-ups.

Washington, D.C.
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: Has anyone rented from parler paris apts?

After reading these great recommendations, I was hoping to contact them regarding La Paris Plage. However, the e-mail address on the website has rejected my e-mail twice. Does anyone have a good e-mail contact for this company?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,751 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Has anyone rented from parler paris apts?

Is this what you tried:

Apartments@adrianleeds.com

adrianleeds.com/parler-paris-apartments

I've been getting her email newsletters for years, and inquired about an apartment last year so, it could just be a little hiccup on either end.