We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets to Monet

New York City, New...
1 post
1 review
Tickets to Monet

I will be outside of Paris from Nov 1-14. I wanted to get tickets online for the Monet exhibit, but they are already listed as sold out until the end of November. Does anyone know if it is worth checking back - do they release extra slots as time goes on? Also, what experience have people had just waiting in line?

Special Offer
Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
1,895 Reviews
from $39.60*
$44.00
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,294 Reviews
from $110.10*
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
286 posts
87 reviews
1. Re: Tickets to Monet

I ask the same, but I'll be in Paris between nov 27 and dec 03. Thanks for any help/info.

I've also read that if you arrive early in the day you can buy tickes on site, but with strange hours, what, at this point, wouldn't stop me from trying.

I would also be interested if someone knows about websites selling sold out tickets for this kind of event for higher prices, like people do for concerts, etc?

Edited: 5:18 pm, October 24, 2010
2. Re: Tickets to Monet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, April 23, 2011