We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Address Apartments

Dublin, Georgia
Level Contributor
422 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Paris Address Apartments

I am looking for feedback from people who have used Paris Address apartments. I have used both VIP and Paris Perfect and was pleased with the service. I am planning a last minute trip in Oct or November. They seem to have availability but wonder about their reputation. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Dublin, Georgia
Level Contributor
422 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris Address Apartments

Anyone?

Level Contributor
5,896 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris Address Apartments

There have been quite a few people who posted here about their experiences with Paris Address. Have a look:

http://tinyurl.com/25llnvj

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,390 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris Address Apartments

We've used their services twice and had excellent service on arriving. Quick answers for messages. Convenient credit card payments, easy security deposits (they take note of your credit card numebr, so no hassle to get a refund for your deposit).

Apartment looked like the pictures. Nothing to cpmplain about so far.

Edited: 6:23 pm, August 09, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6,893 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris Address Apartments

I have also used ParisAddress twice (2006 and 2008) and a workmate stayed with them on my recommendation. I had good service and no nasty surprises from them and he and his friends were happy with their experience. They are a very professional agency.

On the first morning of my second stay in one of their flats I discovered the on-stove kettle had a leak and sent Parisaddress an email. When I got back from sightseeing in the late afternoon there was a new electric kettle in the hallway with a note that it had been dropped in by the cleaner.

Wollongong...
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Paris Address Apartments

We used them this July and the apartment was as described. They were 45 mins late for the meeting at the apartment which was annoying because it was so hot and it was after a loong flight.

The biggest problem we had was that they told us only 2 weeks before we were due to leave that our original apartment was double booked and that we had to find a new one (despite booking back in February). We found a new apartment with them and they did not charge us the additional amount that it was worth, but the apartment and location wasnt as good.

boston
Level Contributor
30 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paris Address Apartments

anybody stay at Dauph18 (left bank near pont neuf)?

Seal Beach...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paris Address Apartments

I might also suggest Paris Best Lodge. They are a delight to work with and their apartments are very nice. Check them out!

parisbestlodge.com

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Victoria Australia
Level Contributor
40 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Paris Address Apartments

Hi Forumers

I would like to warn all those persons traveling to Paris, what I have experienced in relation to my booking with ParisAddress

parisaddress.com/paris-apartment-rental/home…

Our booking went through fine and we paid deposit last year which was over 600 Euro and also decided to take out the extra Insurance policy which ParisAddress advertise on their site ie.. their own insurance policy at an extra cost of 60+ Euros

My partner unfortunately had an accident and we could no longer travel and we advised ParisAddress more than 3 months prior to our dates to stay in Paris and sent the required Doctor's letter

1. Paris Address said they did not receive any of the attached documentation , even though they received the 5+ emails!

2. The Documentation was then sent in the snail Mail ( hard copies) - Paris address still have not acknowledged they received them!

3. Repeated emails requesting progress of Insurance claim - NO response on any progress!

4. 2 months has nearly past since I commenced trying to get my Insurance claim acknowledged and/or processed - still I have no indication if they are even processing it!

During this time, my partner was required to have further surgery and life has been really stressful and the last thing I need is to be chasing this claim! - not to mention the extra stress!

incidentally ParisAddress where advised of this further surgery both by email and hard copies by Doctor in the mail!

MY ADVISE -

DO NOT BOOK an Apartment with Paris Address

AND DO NOT TAKE OUT THEIR EXTRA INSURANCE - you would be better to make a claim on your overall insurance Policy

The implications of ParisAddress inability to address this claim would suggest that anyone who makes a booking with them could experience similar problems &

If you do get to Paris and are staying in one of their apartments and have a problem then it could ruin your holiday TRYING to resolve it with Paris Address &

ParisAddress appear to be NOT in the business of refunding deposits irrespective of whether insurance has been paid!

Can one trust a company like this?

Its a long way to travel without peace of mind!

Book an apartment with another company - don't risk your holiday with this group!

I hope this group prove me wrong and I get my deposit refunded as per insurance I paid with booking, however to date after nearly 2 months of trying and sending heaps of emails it does not look like it !

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,390 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Paris Address Apartments

I know Paris Address, have used them and found them very professionnal. I also do no understand why you had to rely on the insurance since their cancellation policy clearly states that if you cancel more than 2 months prior to your stay, your deposit will be refunded minus 75 euros. My only explanation is you did not want them to keep the 75 euros, otherwise there is something unclear in your claim process.

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,261 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Paris Address Apartments

The insurance offered by ParisAddress is very straightforward.

http://174.129.230.172/BIRT/run?__report=assurance_en.rptdesign&__format=pdf&Reference=L38531FA25

Just because e-mails and doctor's letters have been sent does not mean that this particular situation is covered.

As with every travel insurance policy I've ever read, the covered person must be unable to travel during the dates booked.