We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets for Moulin Rouge Show

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tickets for Moulin Rouge Show

Hi there

Hubby , Kids and I will be in paris for 4 days, we have 1 evening of just hubby and I and we plan to do a show at moulin rouge, any ideas which is best to see and should we book prior to leaving?

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Skip-the-Line Admission...
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,279 Reviews
from $104.10*
New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,371 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets for Moulin Rouge Show

Read TA reviews of the Moulin Rouge show. You can book it with or without dinner, but it is expensive. As far as I know, there is only one set show, not a choice of different ones.

Some people have found it disappointing, and not worth the money. Some have found it a fun evening.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g187147-…

Regarding booking in advance, it may depend on when you are going, whether it is during a peak holiday time, but I think you should always prebook anything that is important to you, to save disappointment.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,371 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets for Moulin Rouge Show

Also look at Le Paradis Latin. This show seems to get better reviews.

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187147-d5…

Edited: 7:55 am, August 01, 2010
Verona, Italy
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tickets for Moulin Rouge Show

Have been dreaming about seeing the Moulin Rouge cabaret in Paris for quite a while now, so imagine my disappointment when I finally find myself with a free flight to Paris and am told by the Moulin Rouge that they are SOLD OUT of tickets.

Well we did manage to get tickets to the show through a local agency (divento.com), for the same price. We had been advised not to eat at the Moulin Rouge because the dinner is very expensive and is reputed to be not great, so divento very kindly booked us in at a nearbye restaurant which was great food and very reasonably priced and thanks to making the booking through divento, we even got a free drink!

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris, Montreal
Level Contributor
19,451 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tickets for Moulin Rouge Show

If I had one evening and knew that that's what I want to do I'd book in advance, would check the prices on France Tourisme website (among others) www.francetourisme.fr/uk/moulin-rouge.html

5. Re: Tickets for Moulin Rouge Show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, April 04, 2011