We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel des saints peres or Hotel Lenox (st Germain des pres)

NY, NY
12 posts
Save Topic
Hotel des saints peres or Hotel Lenox (st Germain des pres)

Hi

Looking for a moderate priced St. Germain des pres hotel. I narrowed down to Hotel des Saints Peres and Hotel Lenox. Do you know any of these hotels? Any other suggestions in the area?

Thanks

Montevideo, Uruguay
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel des saints peres or Hotel Lenox (st Germain des pres)

There is a wonderful boutique property in that area that I stayed when I went to Paris last winter. Its name is Saint Gregoire. It is a 3 star charming small hotel which rates start at EUR 215. Even though the rooms are small, the staff is very attentive and the hotel has an intimate atmosphere.

I book the hotel online in their website http://www.lesaintgregoire.com, there you have pictures of the hotel....

good luck

Level Contributor
5,896 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel des saints peres or Hotel Lenox (st Germain des pres)

Both hotels are really great judging from their reviews. And location-wise they are both in St. Germain. Actually the Lenox is in the 7th but on the border of St. Germain. I would pick the Sts. Peres as personally, I like the area around rue de Sts. Peres. It's about a block or so from Blvd. St. Germain and rus across rue Jacob in the heart of St. Germain. There's a great chocolatier a few steps away on the same street; it's called Debauve et Gallais-excellent chocolates! Both hotels have excellent staff and I guess it depends on the rate you are getting at each one plus how you like the decor and such.

You can check reviews on tripadvisor.com for the hotels. Either hotel is a good choice however.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6,677 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel des saints peres or Hotel Lenox (st Germain des pres)

Friends of mine stayed in the saints peres about 2 years ago and said it was a bit expensive but very nice. I think it has a reasonably sized indoor garden courtyard.