We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montmartre TO Disneyland Paris

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Montmartre TO Disneyland Paris

My boyfriend and i are staying in Timhotel in Montmartre for three nights and then heading to Disneyland Paris for a few nights. But how is the best way to get there?

Ohio, USA
Level Contributor
19,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Montmartre TO Disneyland Paris

It all depends which métro station is closest to your hotel. basically you go to that station, buy a ticket to marne-la-Vallée (€6.55), make your way to the most convenient RER Line A station (Étoile, Auber, Châtelet or Gare de Lyon), follow the signs to the RER portion of the station, and take the next M-la-V train to the end of the line.

The route planner at www.ratp.fr will help with the best way to get to one of the stations I mentioned.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,234 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Montmartre TO Disneyland Paris

Hi Sewalpole,

IrishR has explained this for you, but make sure you catch RER line A4 to Marne La Vallee Chessy, which is the station in Disneyland. This is the end of the line. Both parks are only a few minutes walk from here, and the Disney Village ( shops and restaurants, cinema, Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show) is right next to the station.

If you need any help or advice concerning your stay in Disneyland Paris, we can help you on the Marne La Vallee forum, which is mainly for Disneyland.

Just as a guide, the journey from Chatelet Les Halles to MLVC is about 40 mins.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g226865-i2224-Marn…

Edited: 8:35 pm, June 09, 2010
New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,234 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Montmartre TO Disneyland Paris

The bus stops for the different hotels in the resort are next to the railway station.

4. Re: Montmartre TO Disneyland Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, December 07, 2010